I’m FREE presents to local, national and international audiences.
UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
Moving Foward: Pathways to ‘Culturally Competent’ Practice with African Canadians (Presented by Association of Black Social Workers – Nova Scotia Chapter)
- When: September 24 -27, 2014
- Where: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
- What: Transforming One Woman at a Time: Reintegration Support (T1W) This interactive, multiple-learning-style workshop will be presented on parallel processes, providing unique approaches to serving justice-involved women of African-descent. Presenters will review gender-responsive and trauma-informed services, introduce T1W; share data, find out more here about program design and assessments for this pre- and post-release training.
- Click Here to Register
- To view the conference program, please click HERE.
PAST PRESENTATIONS/SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Beyond the Walls: 12th Annual Prison Health Care & Reentry Summit 2014 (Presented by Philly FIGHT)
- Mayor’s Office of Reintegration (RISE), “Empowering Women In Reentry” Conference, Spring 2014
- National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW) 46th Annual Conference “An African Tapestry: The Blackprint for Physical, Psychosocial and Spiritual Wellness.”
- The 21st Annual Forensic Rights and Treatment Conference: “The Future: New Horizons In Forensic Advocacy, Treatment & Support”.
- Beyond thelockboss Walls: 11th Annual Prison Health Care & Reentry Summit 2013 (Presented by Philly FIGHT)
The 20th Annual Forensic Rights and Treatment Conference
“Evidence Based Practices in Forensics: Criminogenics & Recidivism”.